Monday 30 May 2011

Important Days For Us All.




National Covergirl
When she falls, she falls hard..
And no matter how many times she says
" I don't care" ,she really does..

~My Quote

Katy's Style Is Unique And In My Eyes, Truely Amazing, Im Suprised She Hasnt Won Previously. This Award Must Have Meant MILLIONS To Her. Have You Seen The Detail In Her Makeup! The Black In The Corner Of Her Eyes And The Rosy Cheek's Look AMAZING Together.

Adding To This, I May Have Won NCG Last Year Myself But I Didnt Look Amazing Like Katy. She's My Inspiration And Lots Of People Must Look Up To You Katy.

I Won NCG For Malaysia Last Year On Christmas, But I Must Have Looked Like A Wolly <3


Sadly My Laptop Got Wiped So I Cant Find My Previous Wins :L But Anyway, Before I Go,

Vote HayleyGlam And Katy096 Covergirl, We All Agree They Deserve It.

Au Revoir


~Xian






1 comment:

  1. HIya good post. but this isn't what your job is. your job is spoilers. everyone should look up to katy. I haven't won CG no-one looks up to me But I cna say that I care! I do care when I loose CG! I don't hide behind a book (Kindle for teens who don't understand)

    ReplyDelete